Monday, July 23, 2012

Schedule

I have a hard time keeping track of which classes are coming to me each day.  The following images are of the posters I create for myself to keep on track.  The first is the schedule template that I got from my supervising teacher during my internship.  This is a great way for me to see which classes I have each day and it is also helpful in planning out special events that involve specific classes.  The following two images are to help me manage my time.  I post these next to the schedule so that I can always double check the start/end time of a group.  I have two separate schedules because Wednesdays are an hour shorter in our county.




If you would like any of these templates to use for your classroom, you can email me and I will send you the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...