Thursday, July 26, 2012

Seat Numbers

I assign seats on the FlipForm risers for my 1st through 5th graders but I'm sick of hearing "She's in my space".  :)  This year I thought I would try adding seat numbers to my risers so that each child has a more defined space.  In the past I've tried using a sharpie to write the number on the riser but it fades very quickly.  So this year I'm going to try using contact paper to attach numbers to the front of each step.

I have made 3 sets to match the colors of my FlipForms. I made 12 numbers in each color because I have 2 of each FlipForm (2 blue, 2 red, 2 green) and I seat, max, 6 kids per riser (3 on top, 3 on bottom).

My rules for the risers:
1.  Sit in your spot.
2. Hands and Feet are still.
3.  Feet flat on the floor in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...