Sunday, September 2, 2012

5-S Line

I'm sure you have seen the 4-S Line posters all over Pinterest.  This is how Mrs. M (my art teacher buddy) introduced me to the world of pinning.  She was making a sign for her classroom and she had changed the poster to 5-S.  Since she shared Pinterest with me, where she originally found the idea, I have been a Pinterest junkie!

The 5th S that she added was sitting.  We both have the kids sit in line and wait for their teachers to pick them up, so this was the perfect addition.  Over the summer I made my own poster in Photoshop and now it is hanging on the inside of the door to my classroom.


Do you like this poster?  If the answer is yes, then I have good news for you.  I will be giving away a poster to a member of my blog.  More details coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. If I don't win, will you share how you made the poster? :)
    Thanks!
    Cheryl
    http://lukacmusicclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may take me a bit of time to put something together so that the directions are clear but it is definitely something I can work on. I will have to talk with my husband, the tech-guy, and find out the best way to present this (pictures, video,etc.). Great question. I will look into it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...