Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Instruments at Target!

I stopped at Target this evening to pick up a couple of things and could not resist taking a peek at the $ section.  I was excited to see a bunch of $1 and $3 toy instruments.  Now, I would never use these during a lesson but for my Maestro of the Month backpack they would be great additions.  I didn't pick up any just yet because I want to look in the backpack and see what I need but I won't wait too long because I'm sure they will get picked over.  What I remember seeing are:

Egg Shakers
Whistles
Tambourines
Jingle Bells

I know there were more, I just can't remember now.  This would be a great way to create a reward backpack for your students.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know more about your Maestro of the Month Backpack!!! Is it a bag of fun that goes home with a family each month? (Is there only one?) What else is inside? I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote about it in an earlier post. Here is the link: http://mrsqsmusicblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/maestro-of-month.html
      Let me know if you have any other questions about Maestro of the Month.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...