Friday, November 2, 2012

Seat Numbers Part 3

I posted this beautiful picture of my risers with their seat numbers back in August.


They looked beautiful, all evenly placed but I don't know what I was thinking.  I cut these tiny, cute, little, petite squares of contact paper that just overlapped each seat number by a bit.  Ha!  They lasted like that for all of 3 days.  After they started falling off left and right, I cut bigger squares and I must say they lasted a long time but over the last two weeks they all started biting the dust.  

You can see there aren't many left!

I have them piled on my desk, new contact paper ready but they have been laying there unattended for the last few days because I can't figure out how I want to proceed.  Do I re-contact paper them to the risers or is there a better way?  Any suggestions out there?  I must admit the contact paper works well  but at this rate I would have to redo them at least once a quarter and I know there has to be something that is more practical than that.  While I know that I probably don't need them at this point, my kids know where their seats are, I want something permanent that I don't have to redesign next year.  So, until I come up with a solution, they will sit on my desk!  

2 comments:

  1. Use sticky Velcro! The adhesive on it is pretty strong and will stick to the risers/number cards. Then if the kids pick at the numbers, you can just slap them back on there. I would suggest laminating the number cards first though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, why didn't I think of that? I have used Velcro so many other places in my room. I know what I'll be working on next week! Thanks for the idea!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...