Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Prepping for Our Spring Musical

I don't know about you but I'm having a hard time getting my head wrapped around everything.  The flow I had going before the winter break has yet to return.  My counter and desk are piled with "To do" tasks and a million more seem to be floating in my mind.  It may be that we have 3 performances in the next month and a half or maybe just temporary insanity!  :)

Anyways....this spring my chorus and orff groups are going to give a combined performance, a musical.  We will be performing a portion of Randy and Jeff's Gettin' Outta Town.  Originally I had planned on doing the entire production but since we have added two other performances to our calendar there is just no way to learn it all in time.  Honestly, I love that we are going to have more performance time but I'm kind of bummed about the musical.  It calls for shadow puppets in a portion and I was super excited about trying it out.  Oh well, there is always next year!

I am putting together some information on how I get everyone on the same page, auditioned and finally into costume.  Check back for some posts and Freebies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...