Saturday, July 20, 2013

Freebie: Barred Instrument Labels

I find the more I label instruments the better my students get at naming them.  Each of my barred instruments has one of these labels, which not only help students with the name, but understanding the differences in timbre. You can request this file in the Freebies section of my blog.


When I printed the labels for my instruments I didn't have access to a color printer, so I printed them on colored card stock.    The labels are small enough to fit between the mallets on the bass instruments and the box of the smaller.  I placed my glockenspiel labels on the stands I use in my classroom (check them out here).  I'll make sure to get some pictures during Pre-Planning.


3 comments:

  1. Yes!! These match my classroom colors for this year! How did you know? Thanks for making these and sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I couldn't have planned that better if I tried. Glad you like them. :)

      Delete
  2. These are great! I'll be making my own now to match my room :)
    P.S. I love your new signature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...