Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stools for Basses

I don't know about you, but my little ones (including some 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders), have a hard time playing the BX and BM.  When they kneel they are still too short and when they stand they are too tall. I've seen these stools around my school and I thought they would be perfect for the basses.


I bought them from Ikea for $7.99 each.  I love that having these will encourage proper technique when playing the basses.  I'll try and take some pictures of them in use this year.

What do you do to make playing basses easier for your smaller kids?


2 comments:

  1. I am totally going to buy these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used them today and they are great! Oops, I forgot to take a picture. I'll have to remember on Monday.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...