Saturday, September 28, 2013

5 Favorite Pins of September


1.  Pass the Pumpkin

I pinned this video by Kristin Lukow earlier in the month.  I can't wait to try this out with my own kids.

2.  Monarch Butterfly Tutorial

I'm going to need a set of these later in the year.

3.  Halloween Vocal Exploration Cards
These are too cute.  I've been doing vocal exploration cards with my K kids at the beginning of every class.  These would be perfect for the next rotation!

4.  Elements of Music Videos
This site has some cool videos.  I haven't watched all the way through yet but from what I've seen they seem like a great resource.

5.  Every bird...
Isn't this just beautiful?  I may have to recreate this sometime.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the party! :) Lots of fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that bulletin board. Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, I love both! What did we ever do before Pinterest? :)

      Delete
  4. I don't know what we did before Pinterest, either!!!!
    Love that costume!!! I also really loved the Pass the Pumpkin activity and did it last year- kids LOVED it! I wrote out the process on my blog- look back at the fall of 2012 and you'll find it.. http://ofortunaorff.blogspot.com
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...