Friday, September 13, 2013

First Ever Freebie Friday Linky Party


Welcome to my first Freebie Friday Linky party.  The Freebie I've decided to share this week is something you can use in your classroom very soon.  They are Halloween movement cards from Oopsey Daisy. Download them here.
The links to the downloads are at the bottom of the post and I had better luck with the second link. You have to scroll way down to the bottom of the packet before you get to the movement cards. I've printed mine in black and white and I think I'm going to copy them onto colored card stock but you could very easily print yours in color.

These would be great to use along with spooky pieces or as a beat leader project with the little ones.  I'm already brainstorming.  For more movement ideas, follow my Movement board on Pinterest.



Have you found a great Freebie online or have you shared one of your own?  Link up and share.  
Here's how:

1.  Create a post about at least one Freebie you have created and are sharing or a Freebie you have found on the web.  Make sure to include information about where the resource can be downloaded.

2.  Include the Freebie Friday Linky Party image in your post.

3.  Click the link below to Link Up!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Linky Party Mrs. Q! Love those Halloween movement cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I was on time! We must be in totally different time zones! It's 10:00 pm here :)
    Please check out my post about Mrs. Q Freebie Friday at http://staytunedmusicteacher.blogspot.ca

    Thanks again for hosting Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm still figuring all of this out. I'll work on it for the next one.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...