Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Freebie Friday Linky Party

I've jumped on board the "linky party" ship!  I love all the sharing that has been going on the last week or so.  Thanks to Steph at Stay Tuned for starting such a cool trend for us music ed bloggers!


This Friday I will host a Freebie Friday Linky party.  Here's what you do:

1.  Create a post about at least one Freebie you have created and are sharing or a Freebie you have found on the web.  Make sure to include information about where the resource can be downloaded.

2.  Include the Freebie Friday Linky Party image in your post.

3.  Stop back on Friday to Link up!

4 comments:

  1. Man - I keep wanting to just link up an old post. I guess readers will forgive if I repost something old!

    What days are left now? There is Manipulative Monday, 2/4 Tuesday, and Freebie Friday. Can we have Tequila Thursday? Just send some over to Rhythm and Glues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's great to repost. You never know, someone who is knew to blogging may read it and be inspired!

      Tequila Thursday sounds awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. What a great idea Emily! Although Tequila Thursday is also a good idea. Maybe Wine Wednesday actually.... I'll be checkin' everybody out and linking up on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vote for both of those ideas for Wednesday/Thursday! Too funny my friends! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...