Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Manipulatives: Dynamics Cards


I'm loving all these linky parties, such a great way to share with other music educators!  Monday Music Manipulatives is hosted by Lindsay Jervis at the Pursuit of Joyfulness.

This manipulative is one that I created recently to help prepare my 3rd - 5th graders for our trip to see the orchestra.  They aren't cute or fancy but they get the job done (maybe I'll turn them into something cute soon, stay tuned!).  


They are dynamic cards.  Right now I've only created Piano and Forte because that's what I needed but I plan to add more soon.  I've uploaded the file to my Freebies section.

These are great for the kids to hold one in each hand while they listen to a piece for the first time.  My kiddos actually figured out that if they use their paper clip to hold the cards back to back they could just flip them to show the dynamic changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...