Thursday, November 21, 2013

5 Favorite Pins of November


Mrs. Miracle is hosting another Linky Party!  You can check her site out here.

1.  You might be a music teacher if...


Lauren at Rhythm and Glues recently posted an article about being a music teacher.  This is such a well written post I found myself nodding in agreement with many parts.

2.  Forte/Piano Assessment


This is a great assessment piece for 2nd grade.

3.  String the Lights


Isn't this the cutest center idea!  I can see having a bunch of cards and a basket full of light bulbs.  I'm going to have to work on this.  It would be a great activity right before winter break.

4.  Dream Snow


I haven't read this book but I'm interested in taking a look at it.  How could you not?  The cover is so beautiful.  Anyone used this book in their room before?

5.  Jingle Mix Up


This would be another fun center for before winter break.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great ideas! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I love your linky parties. There are so many great resources on Pinterest and sometimes you can't catch them all. This is another great way for teachers to share great resources. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...