Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cleaning up Scarves

Cleaning up scarves shouldn't take forever but sometimes it just does!  You have those sweet little girls that are trying to be helpful and who make the most meticulous effort to fold their scarf into a perfect square.  What I have found speeds up the process is the Ball it, Dunk it approach!

1.  Ball your scarf into your palm.

2.  Then dunk it in the basket.

3.  Go back to your seat.

3 simple steps that K-5 can easily do.  It's all about semantics.  I've tried other ways to get scarves quickly cleaned up but this seems to work the best for my kids.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! I saw our gym teacher do the same thing and I've been doing it ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Any ideas on how to fold/store 7ft rhythm wands?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...