Wednesday, January 22, 2014

5 Favorite Pins of January




1.  Happy Birthday


I love this post from David at Make Moments Mater.  Singing Happy Birthday in the music room is such an important moment for many students and I love how David has turned it into a real teachable moment.



I love children's art and what a great way to have kids create something in the music room.  This would be great for early finishers or a take home project.



I don't think I need to say a whole lot.  This is such a beautiful sentiment and oh so very true.  I love the green because it would look nice in my mostly green classroom.



Wouldn't these be great for a performance.  The raindrops against the right backdrop would really pop!



I love the idea of having an anchor chart for recorder somewhere in my room.  I'll have to make one of these for my kiddos to use as a reminder.





4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Thanks for joining the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to this link party every month. It's such a fun way to share Pinterest finds!

      Delete
  2. Hey, that's my pin! :D I'm excited that you liked the Happy Birthday activity. Let me know if you try it out and what you'd do to tweak it. One of the best things about blogging is hearing other people's comments and figuring out how you could change or modify your activity based on the expert comments and advice from readers.

    Thanks for sharing my pin here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I feel like I've learned so much in the last year from blogging and reading others blogs. I'll let you know about the Happy Birthday activity! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...