Sunday, March 9, 2014

Favorite Free Music Resources from TpT

I was browsing Teachers Pay Teachers the other day and came across some free resources that I love. Below are the resources with links to where you can download them.

1.  I CAN Statement Posters


These posters by fellow blogger David Row are a great way to display the purpose of each lesson.

2.  Staff and Beat Maps

Who couldn't use an easy printable set of beat maps and large size staff paper?

3.  Sharp and Flat Signs

I've been meaning to make myself a set of these, now I don't have to.  I'm excited about just printing these out for my classroom.

4.  Use the Bathroom Sign

Another poster I've been wanting to make!  Gonna hang this one right outside my door.

What are some of your favorite FREE TpT resources?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Q. Thanks for the shout out! I've been loving your posts recently! Can't wait to steal your recorder ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...