Monday, May 26, 2014

Maternity Leave: 4th Grade

Name that Note
This is a game I've played with  my 4th graders throughout the year.  Here are the directions.

Color by Note - Flowers

I posted this Freebie in April.  You can download it from the Freebies section of my blog.

Around the World
This is name that note but in an around the world style.  I have my students sit in a circle on the floor.  One student starts the game.  They get to choose where they want to start by standing behind another student in the circle.  The teacher draws a note on the staff and then shows it to the class.  The student who calls out the correct answer first moves on to the next person in the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...